So I normally wake up around 7 to the lovely sound of my husbands alarm clock...which I hate btw..then I do eventually get out of bed like right after my husband leaves for work. Normally its only because I'm sick of hearing my son say "mommy!!!! Get me a drink!!!" "I want some breakfast" or I hear the cabinet slam, which means he is trying to make it his self. (Not a good thing at all)
While on the way to the kitchen I get bombarded by my child, "can I have a snack?!?!? Pleeeeeease mommy!!!" (I'm sure you working moms right about now are thinking either, why didn't you get up sooner, or I am so glad I go to work) Then after I make some breakfast for my son and for me, I turn around and finally see my kitchen table...(this is why I don't get up sooner) ...Not only did he eat 2 yogurts, but he also made me and his self a giant bowl of cereal. Oh did I mention while I was trying to sleep I was woken up probably 3 times. Once at 2am because he got up and turned the hall light on and had the tv blaring, then after I put him back to bed I had to get up again at 3am. He got back up and this time was banging around in the kitchen. Then once I put him back into bed again, he got up at 4:30. At this point I am beyond over it. So I just close our bedroom door and try to close my ears and go back to sleep. This is atleast a once a week thing...gotta love being a mom.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
A normal morning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment